Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- Mask, fins and snorkel - Low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt - Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must.
- Depth and/or timing device - A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
- Underwater Slate and Pencil
Location Info (Addresses)
Brandon (Florida, US)
Class sessions will be held at Brandon Scuba located atÂ 946 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, Florida, 33511, United States
Pool sessions: TBA
Open water sessions: TBA but most likely will be held in a local spring. Boat is also an option. Any additonal fees for entrance to the spring or boat fees is covered by the students.