Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- Mask, snorkel, fins
- 5-7mm wetsuit and hood (as well as gloves and socks/booties)
- Weight Belt with weight (in 1-2lbs blocks)
- Timming Device
- Underwater Slate with pencil
Location Info (Addresses)
Oregon City (Oregon, US)
*You must be a NAUI Instrutcor to take part in this course. We will requier NAUI Instructor number so membership can be varified by NAUI Headquarters.
The full schedule will be announced closer to the start date but plan on each day running from 8am-6pm.
- Class is at the Oregon Freediving Store
- Pool is at Canby Swim Center
- Open Water is in Lake WashingtonÂ