Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate Manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- Certification Card
- Class, Pool and Open Water instruction
- Inviation to the PFI members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- Mask, fins and snorkel – Preferably a low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit – 3mm freediving suit is ideal for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is very helpful.
- Depth and/or timing device – A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
Location Info (Addresses)
Brandon (Florida, US)
Location for all CLASS sessions is Brandon Scuba 946 West Brandon BLVD., Brandon FL 33511 (813) 654-8027
Location for all POOL sessions is Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center, 405 Beverly BLVD, Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 689-0908.
Location for open water dives is Weeki Wachee River, Weeki Wachee FL. Exact directions to be provided in class.
CLASS: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with short breaks and an hour for lunch. Location for all class sessions is Brandon Scuba 946 West Brandon BLVD., Brandon FL 33511 (813) 654-8027
POOL: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center, 405 Beverly BLVD, Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 689-0908.
POOL: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
CLASS: 11:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
OPEN WATER: We will be diving a freshwater spring in Weeki Wachee, Florida, which is about an hour north of Brandon/Tampa. Exact directions will be provided in class. On Sunday, we will do two dive sessions, 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
OPEN WATER: 9:00 to noon.