Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate Manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- Certification Card
- Class, Pool and Open Water instruction
- Inviation to the PFI members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- Mask, fins and snorkel – Low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots – 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must.
- Depth and/or timing device – A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
- Underwater Slate and Pencil
Location Info (Addresses)
Brandon (Florida, US)
*If you are taking the PFI/NAUI Instructor Workshop running July 18-23 you need to take this course as well (unless you are already PFI Intermediate Certified)
Class sessions will be held at Brandon Scuba located at 946 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, Florida, 33511, United States
Pool sessions: TBA
Open water sessions: TBA but most likely will be held in a local spring. Boat is also an option. Any additonal fees for entrance to the spring or boat fees is covered by the students.