Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate Manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- All class, pool and open water instruction
- PFI Certification card
- Access to the PFI Members only website and Yahoogroups
Below are items that you need for the course.
- Mask, fins and snorkel – low volume Freediving mask, snorkel, and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit – full 3mm wetsuit is required for pool and open water. A good open cell freediving suit with hood is strongly recommended.
- Weights and weight belt – rubber Marseilles belt with assorted smaller weights (1-2lbs).
- Depth/timing device – A waterproof watch is needed; a freediving computer is perfect.
Location Info (Addresses)
Brazil (Jundiai, BR)
*The six days following this course there will be a NAUI/PFI Instructor Workshop. You must be a NAUI Instrutcor to take part in the IW.