Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- Mask, fins and snorkel â€“ Low volume mask and long blade fins.Â
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots â€“ 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.Â
- Weights and weight belt â€“ Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must.Â
- Depth and/or timing device â€“ A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.Â
- Underwater Slate and Pencil
Location Info (Addresses)
*You must be a NAUI Instrutcor to take part in this course. We will requier NAUI Instructor number so membership can be varified by NAUI Headquarters.