Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
Daggon "Chris" Bustad
* This course includes Intermediate through to Instructor rating.
- PFI Intermediate Manual
- NAUI/PFI Freediver Manual
- Online Pre-Learning
- Instructor Manual
- Mask, fins and snorkel - Low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt - Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must.
- Depth and/or timing device - A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
- Underwater Slate and Pencil
Location Info (Addresses)
Kuwait (Kuwait City, KW)
NAUI Middle East Services Center .
Alboom Marine Company Kuwait .
Shuwaikh Free Zoon.
Tell: +965 24613445/5/6/7/
See link to curriculum for more details. Full details will be emailed to the students.
- Nov 10-13: 4-days will be the Intermediate Freediver Course
- *Nov 14-17: 4-days will include Saftey Freediver and Supervisor Freediver courses
- *Nov 18-21: 4-days will include the Assistant Instructor course
- Nov 22-23: 2-days will include the Freediver Instructor course
* As this program will run within a regular Instructor workshop (for non-NAUI Instructors) there will be days during these time frames where NAUI Instrutcors will have time/days off. A detailed schedule will be sent to those registered.