Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Advanced Manual (includes Safety Freediver Workbook)
- PFI T-Shirt
- Certification Card(s)
- Class, Pool and Open Water instruction
- Inviation to the PFI members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- Mask, fins and snorkel – Low volume mask and long blade fins and or Monofin.
- Wetsuit – 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must. Nech weights are allowed and encouraged.
- Depth and/or timing device – A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
- A Lanyard (we will have some to use but its a great idea to get your own). We have some in our online store.
It is also a very good idea to purchase DAN Insurance. www.diversalertnetwork.org
Location Info (Addresses)
Grand Cayman (Grand Cayman, KY)
Classroom sessions to be held at Coconut Bay Condos in West Bay. Exact location TBA directly to registrants.
Schedule is subject to change.
Day 1: Class 8-10am; Pool 10:30-12:30pm; Open Water 2-6pm
Day 2: Class 8am-10am; Pool 10:30-12:30pm; Ocean 2-6pm
Day 3: Class 8-11:30am; Stretching Session 12:45-1:30pm; Ocean 2-6pm
Day 4: Class 8am-12pm; Stretching Session 12:45-1:30pm; Pool 2-5pm
Day 5: Class 8-10am; Pool 10:30-11:30am; Ocean 2-6pm
Day 6: Stretching from 8am-9am; Ocean 9:30am-1pm
Local Area Travel Recommendations
Email Duncan Heard (email@example.com) for information on shared rooms or private condos at Coconut Bay Condos.