Pricing:$1210* total cost for the all-inclusive trip: plane tickets*, transportation within Costa Rica*, lodging at Dolphin Quest** w/ meals, PFI freediving course
$660: Freediving Course and lodging at Dolphin Quest w/ meals
$350*: Flight from Florida
$250*: Flights from San Jose to Golfito
· *These parts of the trip are to be purchased separately and are not included in the course
· **option to extend stay will increase costs $115 per night
Reservations: Please contact us to book your spot on this amazing adventure!
Mask, fins, snorkel, westusit (w/hood recommended), weight belt and 1lb to 2lb flat weights, timing device.
Dolphin Quest, Golfo Dulce, Costa Rica***All inclusive price*** (Golfo Dulce, CR)
Location: Dolphin Quest is a small family owned eco-lodge nestled in the pristine corner of the Golfo Dulce on the southern pacific side of Costa Rica. Primarily accessible by boat from Golfito, it is a haven for divers, fishermen and all others looking to explore the untouched side of Costa Rica. Lodging at Dolphin Quest consists of rustic cabins with simple amenities – such as showers, bathrooms, electricity and beds. Dolphin Quest prides itself in serving guests fresh meals made with freshly caught seafood and local food from the onsite farm. Furthermore, Dolphin Quest has 600 acres of rainforest to explore by foot or horseback, daily yoga classes, cooking courses and many more activities for everyone’s interests.
· Day 1: Fly into San Jose(SJO), Costa Rica before noon to catch hopper flight to Golfito. We will pick you up from Golfito and bring you out to Dolphin Quest
Day 2: First session in the morning, consisting of dry training, curriculum and technique awareness. Afternoon open for activities such as kayaking, fishing, hiking, yoga and more
· Day 3: Second session consisting of applying techniques for safety and performance. Also including breath holds(static apnea) up to 4 minutes and water entry practice.
· Day 4: Third session of the course with the goal of reaching an open water constant ballast free dive of 20m/66ft. Afternoon open for diving, fishing, hiking or relaxing.
· Day 5: Leave Dolphin Quest in the morning, take hopper plane from Golfito to San Jose, catch flight back home.
Lodging at Dolphin Quest consists of rustic cabins with simple amenities - such as showers, bathrooms, electricity, and beds. Dolphin Quest prides itself in serving guests with meals made with freshly caught seafood and local farm from the onsite farm. Furthermore, Dolphin Quest has 600 acres of rainforest to explore by foot or horseback, daily yoga classes, cooking courses and many more activities for everyone's interest.