Lead Instructor: Ed Harris
619 733 1583
Your PFI Freediver course will cover fundamental topics such as:
• Essential Safety procedures for Breath-Holding at Freediver Level
• Proper Breathing Techniques for Freediving and Snorkeling
• Confined-Water skill development i.e. Static Apnea
• Open-Water skill development i.e. technique for Deep Diving!
• Equalization for Deep Diving
• Equipment for Freediving and Snorkeling
• The fundamental Physics & Physiology of Freediving—what happens to your body at depths!
Mask, Fins, Snorkel
Weight belt and weights
Location Info (Addresses)
3686 Curtis St. San Diego, Ca. 92106 (San Diego, California, US)
Open Water dives will be conducted at La Shores.
Class begins October 24, 2017 at 6 pm.
All pool and ocean sessions will be scheduled the first night of class.