Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI manual
- Online Pre-Learning
- PFI T-Shirt
- Access to the private PFI YahooGroups list and Members Only web pages
- PFI certification post course
You do not need the gear to be Freedive specific for this level. Surf, scuba, snorkel gear is fine. You can buy or rent freedive specific gear from James and Joseph shop in San Diego.
- Mask, fins and snorkel: Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 5mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect. If your hood is not attached please bring a separate one.
- Weights and weight belt - Having a rubber weight belt with an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy.
- Digital Timing devise like a timed watch or a freedive computer.
Location Info (Addresses)
San Diego (California, US)
Class and Pool sessions will be held at: Oceanside Scuba and Swim Center located at 225 Brooks Street, Oceanside, CA 92054
Open Water Sessions: The ocean sessions will be from shore at La Jolla shores beach located at the end of Avenida de La Jolla, La jolla, CA. 92037.
Day 1: Class 1:00pm-4:00pm, Pool 5-7:30pm
Day 2: Pool 10am-12:30pm, Class 1:30pm-4:30pm
Day 3: Two Open water sessions from 9am-4pm