Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Safety Freediver Workbook
- Certification Card
- Class, Pool and Open Water instruction
- Inviation to the PFI members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- Mask, fins and snorkel – Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with boots – 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must.
- Depth and/or timing device – A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
Location Info (Addresses)
Grand Cayman (KY)
Class and pool will be held at Coconut Bay in West Bay.
Boat will leave from West Bay dock.
Schedule is subject to change.
Each day will run from 8am-6pm
Local Area Travel Recommendations
Contact Duncan Heard to book your room. Room-mates may be available. Book early to insure your room. Email Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org