Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
This camp is for certified Freedivers of all levels. Proof of certification will be requested.
- 8 days of depth diving (from boat).
- Safety Diver and rig system with counter balance
- Video of your dives with review following each day of diving
- You can train Constant Weight, Free Immersion, Constant No-fins, Variable and scooter freediving
- Statics can be done in the pools at Coconut Bay with a buddy
- Shore access to the ocean and great freediving is free from out front of Coconut Bay Condos (must dive with a trained buddy)
- mask, snorkel, fin(s)
- 3mm wetsuit
- weight belt and or neck weight (we can help you make your own neck weight during the camp)
- freedive computer
Location Info (Addresses)
Grand Cayman (West Bay, Grand Cayman, KY)
You will fly into Grand Cayman (GCM is the airport code). The diving will happen off of west bay dock and video reviews will be at the condos in Cconut bay Condos (just past the turtle farm).
- Arrive on island the day/evening before the camp starts.
- Diving will happen each day at either 9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm. The instructor will confirm with each particapant the night before with departure time and location.
- You can depart the island any time after 6pm on the last day of the camp or the day after.
Local Area Travel Recommendations
This camp includes 9-nights in a shared condo in Coconut Bay Condos (West Bay). You will get a bed in a room with one other camp particapant. The condos are three levels with 3-bedrooms, 3.5 baths, full kitchen (food not included), living room with TV, access to pools in the complex.