Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- Access to the private PFI YahooGroups list and Members Only web pages
- PFI certification post course
You can do the course using Surf, scuba, snorkel gear but having specific Freedive gear will improve your comfort and performance.
- Mask, fins and snorkel -Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 5mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect. If your hood is not attached please bring a separate one.
- Weights and weight belt - Having a rubber weight belt with an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy.
- Digital Timing devise like a timed watch or a freedive computer
Location Info (Addresses)
San Francisco (California, US)
Classroom: TBA (Concord, CA)
Open water: TDB based on weather (San Carlo Beach Park off Cannery Row in Monterey or Lake Sanoma)
The following schedule is subject to change. The course starts at 8am sharp.
- Day 1: Class from 8am-2pm, Pool 3-5pm (1hr lunch break around noon)
- Day 2: Class from 8am-2pm, Pool 3-5pm (1hr lunch break around noon)
- Day 3: Pool from 8-10am, Lunch and drive to Monterey Open water Session 2-6pm
- Day 4: 9am-1pm Stretching session and last Open Water Session