Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- Access to the private PFI YahooGroups list and Members Only web pages
- PFI certification post course
You can do the course using Surf, scuba, snorkel gear but having specific Freedive gear will improve your comfort and performance.
- Mask, fins and snorkel -Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 5mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect. If your hood is not attached please bring a separate one.
- Weights and weight belt - Having a rubber weight belt with an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy.
- Digital Timing devise like a timed watch or a freedive computer
Location Info (Addresses)
San Francisco (California, US)
Classroom: Pacific Ocean Sports: 936 Detroit Avenue #E, Concord, CA 94518
Open water: TDB based on weather (Monestary Beach, San Carlo Beach Park off Cannery Row in Monterey or Lake Sanoma)
The following schedule is subject to change. The course starts at 8am sharp.
- Day 1: Class from 8am-2pm, Pool 3-5pm (1hr lunch break around noon)
- Day 2: Class from 8am-2pm, Pool 3-5pm (1hr lunch break around noon)
- Day 3: Pool from 8-10am, Lunch and drive to Monterey Open water Session 2-6pm
- Day 4: 9am-1pm Stretching session and last Open Water Session