Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate Manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- All class, pool and open water instruction
- PFI Certification card
- Access to the PFI Members only website and Yahoogroups
*Boat fees are in addition to tuition.
Below are items that you need for the course.
- Mask, fins and snorkel – low volume Freediving mask, snorkel, and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit – full 3mm wetsuit is required for pool and open water. A good open cell freediving suit with hood is strongly recommended.
- Weights and weight belt – rubber Marseilles belt with assorted smaller weights (1-2lbs).
- Depth/timing device – A waterproof watch is needed; a freediving computer is perfect.
Location Info (Addresses)
West Palm Beach (Florida, US)
TBD - Dates may change.
- The first night is 3-4hrs in teh early evening
- Days 2-5 will follow the Intermediate Freediver schedule