Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate Freediver Standards & proceedures
- All class, pool and open water instruction
- PFI Certification card
Below are items that you need for the course.
- Mask, fins and snorkel – low volume Freediving mask, snorkel, and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit – full 3mm wetsuit is required for pool and open water. A good open cell freediving suit with hood is strongly recommended.
- Weights and weight belt – rubber Marseilles belt with assorted smaller weights (1-2lbs).
- Depth/timing device – A waterproof watch is needed; a freediving computer is perfect.
Location Info (Addresses)
Key Largo (Key largo, Florida, US)
The course dates and schedule below is subject to change.
- Day 1: 3-4 Hours of classroom in teh late afternoon/early evening
- Day 2: Class 8am-2pm; Pool 3-6pm
- Day 3: Pool 8-10am; Class 11am-1pm; Ocean 2-6pm
- Day 4: Class 8am-1pm; Boat 2-6pm
- Day 5: Ocean 9am-12pm
*Please dont plan to fly out before 6pm in case of any boat delays.