• Personalized instruction from a highly trained freediving specialist
• Ted Harty's online Frenzel Equalization Course
• 1 instructor/assistant : 5 student divers ratio
• PFI Freediver student manual & workbook
• Pool & classroom sessions
• Open water instruction
• Certification card
• Mask, snorkel, fins
• Full wetsuit (3mm open cell "freediving" or "spearfishing" style)
• Rubber weight belt and small number weights (1 or 2 lb increments recommended)
• Timing device or Freedive Computer
Oahu (Honolulu, Hawaii, US)
Locations (including classroom) will be weather dependent to minimize travel times during the class. You will receive a phone call and/or email the week of the class with more information.
Please contact me if you require assistance finding lodging. There are many options available.