Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
This camp is for certified Freedivers of all levels. Proof of certification will be requested.
- 6 days of depth diving (from shore and boat) plus one day off to do whatever you wish.
- Safety Diver for your target dives and rig system with counter balance
- Video of your dives with review following each day of diving
- You can train Constant Weight, Free Immersion, Constant No-fins, Variable and scooter freediving
- Statics can be done in the pools at Coconut Bay with a buddy
- Shore access to the ocean and great freediving is free from out front of Coconut Bay Condos (must dive with a trained buddy)
- mask, snorkel, fin(s)
- weight belt and or neck weight (we can help you make your own neck weight during the camp)
- freedive computer
Location Info (Addresses)
Grand Cayman (West Bay, Grand Cayman, KY)
- You will fly into Grand Cayman (GCM is the airport code).
- The diving will happen off of west bay dock and video reviews will be at the condos in Cconut bay Condos (just past the turtle farm).
- ACCOMIDATIONS - We have two rooms in our staff condo at Coconut Bay that may be available to rent for from May 4-May 12, either as shared room (2 people per room) or as a private room. Cost for a private room is $990 and a shared room is $495/pp. The condo is 3 levels with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, full kitchen and living room, BBQ, TV and WIFI. This is also where the staff stay and video reviews will be held. There is great shore diving and pools on the property. If you want a room please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your room. There are no refunds on the room bookings.
- Arrive on island the on May 4th.
- Diving will happen each diving day at about 9am or 1pm. The instructor will confirm with each particapant the night before with departure time and location. Some days we may need to dive in the afternoon. May 6, 7, 9, 10, 11. Shore diving or fun dives around the island will happen on May 5. Other days are free days.
- There will be one day off in the middle of the camp for rest or fun on the island.
- You can depart the island any time after 6pm on the last day of the camp or the day after. The last boat sesison will likely be 8am-12pm.
Local Area Travel Recommendations
There are many hotels around West Bay and Seven Mile Beach. PFI staff will be staying at Coconut Bay in West bay. If you would like to stay there too please contact Duncan Heard at email@example.com. There are 2 rooms in the staff condo available to rent as well. if you would like to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.