Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Freediver Manual
- Online Pre-Learning
- Post course certification
- Invitation to the private PFA Facebbook and Yahoogroups list
You do not need the gear to be Freedive specific for this level. Surf, scuba, snorkel gear is fine.
- Mask, fins and snorkel: Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 5mm-7mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect. If your hood is not attached please bring a separate one.
- Weights and weight belt - Having a rubber weight belt with an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy.
- Digital Timing devise like a timed watch or a freedive computer.
Location Info (Addresses)
San Francisco (California, US)
Classroom: Pacific Ocean Sports 936 Detroit Avenue #E, Concord, CA 94518
Open water: Monastery Beach in Monterey
Day 1: Class 6-9pm
Day 2: Pool 7-12pm, Class 1-5pm
Day 3: Monterey for two open water sessions 9am-4pm